PARK HOURS – Warfield Point Park
The park is open year round. Park attendant present from 8 am - 5 pm. Park gate will be closed from 7 pm to 8 am, with keypad entrance after hours.
Occasionally the park will be closed indefinitely during high water events. This occurs when the MIssissippi River stage reaches 46.0 feet on the Greenville gauge.
Pay fee for:
- Boat Ramp
- Unsheltered picnic tables
- Soccer court
- Disc golf course
- Volleyball court and horseshoe pits
- 35 foot observation tower
- Tent camping and RV sites (See Camping & RV Info)
- ATV trail: ($5.00 per day) and helmet rental ($3.00 per use)
- Sheltered picnic table ($15.00 per day per covered table)
- Large pavilion ($100.00 reserved for the whole day)